"Happiness depends upon ourselves." —Aristotle
Wanna kill the bad vibes and get over you shit? Turn the Grrrrr into something great and groovy?
Well get grateful for all of the not so bad stuff going on in your life. Because folks it could be worse and if you're not counting your blessings then you are definitely letting them go unappreciated.
You get one shot at this life and every second you're not doing something to either benefit you, your family, the world around you then you are choosing to not put yourself to use. Thereby making yourself feel useless....
You're in control. You're doing it. Stop being a jerk to yourself and get on with living the best life you can possibly live. Make better choices to get a better outcome.
- Cut bad people out of the mix if all they do is bring you down.
- Stand up for yourself!! If someone hurts you it's better to let them know and go from there instead of wishing you had and kicking yourself for not.
- Take up some sort of exercise regimen. Really. Being active is a definite mood booster.
- Spend more time outside. We weren't created to be secluded indoors all day.
- Get out of your head. It's the thinking and judging that keeps you bound to old habits. You're trying to set yourself free!!!
- Do something you really love to do. That you can't imagine not doing. That is just as much a part of you than anything else.
again...."Happiness depends upon ourselves." —Aristotle
Get to it.