Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yogurt and Granola

It's kinda grey today. I was hoping for rain, just because, but none yet.
It's ok. They will surely come. There's news of a storm brewing down south.

Last night as he and I were preparing to drift off to sleep I asked him a question I've asked him many times before:

"Hey hon, what are you dreams, hopes and fears?"
He said he dreamed to watch our kids grow while growing old with me.
Perfect, I thought.
His hopes were the same and when I asked him his fears he said he didn't have any.
I thought that was beautiful and I agreed with him. For I too, didn't seem to feel any fear.

Which reminded me that I've been feeling really good lately. I'm in love with my family. We take care of one another and have each other's back. Nothing compares to the feeling of knowing you are exactly where you are meant to be with exactly the people you are meant to be with.
I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment